This week on the blog, we’re trying something a little different. Instead of talking about what teens want or the books we’re making for them, we’re going to let the youth of the blogosphere speak for themselves. All week, we’re taking a break from all the adult voices and giving a group of young people space on our blog. When we asked the young bloggers for blogs, all we told them is that their blogs had to be something to do with books — not our books, but books or reading in general. Some of these young writers chose to write about our books, and some didn’t, which is great! We hope you love these posts as much as we do.
- From the author of bestselling #WeWereLiars comes a new, gripping thriller. #GenuineFraud is dark, addictive and on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Lou_Nettleton: Huge thanks for my magical book post @ReadersFirst1 @hotkeybooks. This looks so dark and folksy and perfect for winter n… 1 day ago
- Thank you to the brilliant @JonathanAStroud for his brilliant review of the brilliant #Spellslinger by @decastell https://t.co/XRLtP475Na 1 day ago
- And the winner is . . . @jodieh1131! Congrats! 🎊🎉 Please DM us with your address 🎁 twitter.com/HotKeyBooks/st… 1 day ago
- We've got 3 copies of #GenuineFraud by @elockhart to #giveaway! RT to #win this perfect, thrilling read for Christm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages