This week on the blog, we’re trying something a little different. Instead of talking about what teens want or the books we’re making for them, we’re going to let the youth of the blogosphere speak for themselves. All week, we’re taking a break from all the adult voices and giving a group of young people space on our blog. When we asked the young bloggers for blogs, all we told them is that their blogs had to be something to do with books — not our books, but books or reading in general. Some of these young writers chose to write about our books, and some didn’t, which is great! We hope you love these posts as much as we do.
- Got plans Wednesday? You do now! Come along to @forbookssake's That's What She Said event with @LauraDockrill eventbrite.co.uk/e/for-books-sa… 50 minutes ago
- There's just over 24 hours left to get your bids in for authorsforgrenfelltower.wordpress.com The auction closes at 8pm BST tomorrow! #authorsforgrenfell 1 hour ago
- Who's coming to the @WaterstonesPicc #YA Extravaganza this Saturday? Get tickets and see the lineup here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- We spot @LauraDockrill's Lorali + Aurabel AND @elockhart's forthcoming Genuine Fraud in @SavidgeReads' latest haul:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @KerryDrewery: Don't forget I'm over on #SundayYA tomorrow with the lovely Rachel! @HotKeyBooks @theprimewriters twitter.com/_sectumsemprah… 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages