This is a wonderful review of SHRUNK! Joshua, Mitch, Bailey and Aaron, we’re so glad you liked the book and thank you so much for taking the time to talk about it. Olivia, your illustrations are gorgeous and we’ll see you at the opening of your first exhibition. Jasen, thank you for sending this in.
- In Search of Us is the gorgeous, warm-hearted new novel from @avadellaira - the author of the critically acclaimed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Thank you everyone for taking part in this giveaway to win copies of Bookshop Girl by @ChloeColes_ We're extending… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- To celebrate #FeministFortnight which kicks off today, we’re giving you a chance to win a copy of @LauraDockrill’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A teen novel set in Zimbabwe about hope - and its power to heal a family, a friendship or even a nation. Hope Is Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @thebookseller: .@ChloeColes_ launches her debut YA novel Bookshop Girl (@HotKeyBooks) in this week's pictures round-up: https://t.co/6s… 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages